Wedding Photography Prices for 2017 Start at $3,900
Every wedding is different and every couple has different tastes and budgets, but to make your lives easier, I created a set of packages that include plenty of hours, albums and additional services. Please contact me for complete pricing or to inquire about a custom package.
All packages include:
- At least 8 hours of coverage by me, George Koroneos (I promise I won’t send a random photographer)
- A set of all your high-resolution, color-corrected wedding photos with no watermarks (quantity varies depending length of wedding and level of emotion)
- Shared copyright so you can print your photos wherever, whenever you want (no strings attached and promise not to nickel and dime you)
- Web slideshow of images (a little teaser before you get the final set)
My à la carte products and portrait sessions include:
- Engagement Sessions (two hours at your favorite spot)
- Custom Designed Italian Leather Wedding Albums
- Photo Booth/Studio
- Boxed Set of 4x6 Prints (for the old school souls out there)
- Day-After/Rehearsal Dinner/Bridal Shower Coverage
- Guest Sign-in Albums
Destination wedding coverage is available (preferably to Easter Island or a Tiki bar in the South Pacific)
Portrait and Family Sessions start at $500, please contact for quote
Event Coverage starts at $400 per hour with a two hour minimum
Wedding photography prices subject to change.
NJ residents subject to 7% sales tax. There’s nothing I can do about this, please don’t show up with a suitcase full of cash)
Let’s get together to talk about your wedding and check out some albums? The easiest way to get in touch with me is to click the button below and fill out the form with your important details. I offer flexible evening and weekend hours, so you don’t have to skip out of work early. I can also be reached by carrier pigeons, ravens and Morse code.